Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Best News EVER!

Hello, Sisters! I have the best news a mom can share! Yesterday during homeschool, my son came up to me, visibly upset. "Honey, what's the matter?" I asked my newly-turned eight-year old.
"Mom, I don't know for sure if I'm going to Heaven. What if you and dad and my sisters get to go, but I don't? I don't want Jesus to leave me behind."
"You can know for sure, Son. Do you want me to tell you how?"
He nodded. Not too long after, the angels were rejoicing!
What a precious gift and tremendous blessing I received! Not only to lead my son to the Lord, but to share the blessed hope and peace that comes from knowing that no man can pluck me from the hand of Jesus! As believers, we can rejoice that we are eternally safe and secure in the hand of the Father AND of the Son! (John 10)
Praise the name of Jesus!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Shelly! That is so wonderful! Awesome!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOOO precious and sweet. I'm just bawling. Can't believe I missed this! Doing a happy dance with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! I didn't know about this! It is so awesome! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete