Saturday, September 18, 2010

A New Look!

As you may be able to tell from my new blog design, I LOVE Autumn! The cooler weather, plus the fact that most of the stores are coming out with their Autumn merchandise has prompted me to go ahead and change my design.

Autumn has always been my favorite time of the year! Cooler weather, changing leaves, the smell of a wood fire, sweaters and pumpkins always put me in a festive mood! I love taking the kiddos to the apple orchard, the pumpkin patch, our "Trunk or Treat", and, of course, Thanksgiving!

This is going to be the best season yet! I can just feel it! Let's celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite time of the year too. I am getting ready to decorate my home for the season. Love to use pumpkins, colored leaves, corn stalks, colored mums, and all that goes with it. I don't do a Halloween theme...just a fall theme that carries on from the yard, to into the house that will last through Thanksgiving. All I do is change a few things around.

    Ladies I encourage you to at least have a fall sented candle of some kind to give your home that extra sent. Also you can boil cloves, orange peal, and cinnamon to give your home that ever so something special smell.

    Shelly you really are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete